If you’re looking for outdoor furniture to complete your patio or gazebo, yet you don’t want to spend a lot of time caring for it, you’ve found the right place! The LuxCraft Poly Furniture is a maintenance-free furniture that can be left outside all year around.
What makes LuxCraft so much better? They reinforce their swings, gliders, and benches with aluminum angle braces. All furniture is assembled with stainless steel screws. Poly glider arms are used for a stronger, smoother glide. Swings come with a heavy-duty chain rated for 800 lbs. per side.
These quality pieces of handcrafted furniture are made of polyethylene. The high density polyethylene raw material utilized in poly lumber is derived from post-consumer bottle waste such as milk containers. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level over 99% HDPE. It is then compounded into a rigid board stock material; the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled post consumer waste by weight.
- No maintenance such as painting, scraping or replacing.
- Termite resistant.
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot.
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Will not weather from natural elements.
- U.V. stabilized (fade-resistant)
- Assembled with stainless steel hardware.
- Chairs, gliders, and swings are reinforced with aluminum angle braces.